News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

calling callcentric number and inum numbers.

Started by TheBigMonkey, October 27, 2011, 11:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigMonkey

Sorry if this is a duplicate I didn't find it in any search. I'm trying to set up my box so when I dial a callcentric number (1777xxxxxxx) ie. 17771234567 is goes though sp2 this is what I added to

PHONE PORT
digimap (1777xxxxxxxx)|(8835100xxxxxxxx)|....
outbound call route {1777xxxxxxx:sp2},{8835100xxxxxxxx:sp2},....

this doesn't work so I guess its wrong.

I used the obitalk.com and used the callcentric wizard, so I thought at least calling callcentic would be enabled by default. I then went into the "expert settings" to add that stuff above.

Thanks for your help.

RonR

Leave the PHONE Port DigitMap and OutboundCallRoute unchanged.

You should already be able to dial 1777xxxxxxx numbers on SP2.  To also accept iNum numbers on SP2, set:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(8835100xxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

If you have Google Voice on SP1 as your PrinaryLine, also set:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(<**2>8835100xxxxxxxx|<**2>1777xxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|
011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

TheBigMonkey

I still get a busy signal. Callcentric shows phone as connected and ..... I could click2dial 17771234567, now it rings and when pick up I get a busy signal too... Changing the digitmap should not have broken it, right? I've reset to obihai defaults and deleted then setup callcentric again and still get busy signal... :(

RonR

You get a busy signal any time you pick up the phone (to make an outgoing call or to answer an incoming call)?

Do you have Google Voice on SP1 and Callcentric on SP2?

Please Post the contents of:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> DigitMap
Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> OutboundCallRoute
Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap

TheBigMonkey

Quote from: RonR on October 28, 2011, 01:26:46 PM
You get a busy signal any time you pick up the phone (to make an outgoing call or to answer an incoming call)?
no I only get a busy signal when I dial a callcentric number or answer an incoming callcentric call.

Do you have Google Voice on SP1 and Callcentric on SP2?
Yes

Please Post the contents of:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> DigitMap
is default=([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|911|**0|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))
Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> OutboundCallRoute
{911:sp2},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}
Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine
sp1 service
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap
default=(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.)
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap
(*86|*123|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)