News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Need help with setup SP2 to be used now

Started by neftv, October 27, 2011, 06:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neftv

Let me give you the overview.
Right now I have...
1)  Provider A on SP1 for domestic calling and 911. 
2)  Voice Gateway 3 I have Provider B for calling Australia
3)  Voice Gateway 4 I have Provider C for calling Greece.

So what happens now and its working  perfectly is when I place a domestic call it goes out via SP1  when  I place a call  to Australia The Obi100 automatically places the call to  Gateway 3 and for Greece it automatically goes to Gateway 4. It's setup to put **3 and **4 depending on the country code and so forth. 

So here is the new part I like to do.
I am in progress of switching my domestic provider so the new provider D is on SP2. 
Here is what I changed and please tell me if its ok.
1) Voice services> SP2 Service> X_ServProvProfile is on B now
2)  Copied Digi Map from Service providers>ITSP Profile  A and put in in the Digi Map in ITSP Profile B which is
(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<**3>01161xx.|<**4>01130xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)
3)  Physical Interfaces> Phone port    I changed Primary line to SP2.

Basically what I want to do is duplicate my needs that I had with using SP1  to SP2 when I am ready to make the change.

One thing I notice in testing is when I placed an international call  to provider B   in call history on the right hand side of Terminal ID is said SP1  with the above new setup.     Should it say SP2?   
Eventually Provider A is going away. 
Please advise.
Thank you for your time and assistance.

RonR

Quote from: neftv on October 27, 2011, 06:36:40 PM
One thing I notice in testing is when I placed an international call  to provider B   in call history on the right hand side of Terminal ID is said SP1  with the above new setup.     Should it say SP2?   
Eventually Provider A is going away. 

That's because you have VG3 and VG4 using SP1 for SIP support.  If your new provider on SP2 is not Google Voice (i.e. it's a SIP provider), you can change VG3 and VG4 to use SP2.  Then you'd be free to put Google Voice on SP1 if you were so inclined.

neftv

When I do that the international call tries to go through SP2 provider D as I call it Not Provider B via gateway.

{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{911:sp1},{(<#:>):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1}, {(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Mvg3)):sp2},{(<**4:>(Mvg4)):sp2},{(<**6:>(Mvg6)):vg6},{(<**7:>(Mvg7)):vg7},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

RonR

Quote from: neftv on October 27, 2011, 07:05:43 PM
When I do that the international call tries to go through SP2 provider D as I call it Not Provider B via gateway.

You change VG3 and VG4 to use SP2 at:

Voice Services -> Gateways and Trunk Groups -> Voice Gateway3 -> AccessNumber : SP2(...)
Voice Services -> Gateways and Trunk Groups -> Voice Gateway4 -> AccessNumber : SP2(...)

NOT in the OutboundCallRoute.

neftv

Ok  thank you so much. 

The only final change I should change when SP1 is not used is to change the above
{911:sp1}  to {911:sp2}   correct?

RonR

Quote from: neftv on October 27, 2011, 07:21:06 PM
The only final change I should change when SP1 is not used is to change the above
{911:sp1}  to {911:sp2}   correct?

Yes, assuming your new provider on SP2 has 911 support.

neftv

New provider will support E911 so it will be good.
Thank you again.