News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to tell obi to use sp1 when *123 is dialed to access voicemail?

Started by JamesD, October 27, 2011, 07:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesD

Hi everyone..

I have voicemail with callcentric and in order to access it I have to dial *123
Problem is, callcentric is setup as sp1 and any outbound calls made from the Phone port are routed to Google Voice on sp2.

How can I set it up that whenever I dial *123 it automatically dials that on to sp1 rather than sp2?
Here is my outboundcallroute of my Phone Port.

Current config
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):li},{911:sp1},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1}, {(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

I'm thinking..
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):li},{911:sp1},{*123:sp1},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1}, {(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli} Will this work?

Also.. I'm not sure of the obi can do this but is there a way I can configure it so that if I dial *1 on the Phone Port the Obi will automatically dial *123 on sp1? Like a shortcut?

I think I figured it out for the shortcut, will this work?
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):li},{911:sp1},{(<*1:*123>):sp1},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1}, {(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Thanks!

ProfTech

Here is the way I did it. Pick one of the speed dial slots and enter sp1(17771234567@callcentric.com) where 1777x is your Callcentric number. Next replace one of the star codes that you do not use with *123, Voice Mail, call($spd[1]). Doesn't matter which speed dial slot you use just make sure the number you use in the star code matches the slot. I don't use speed dial with my Obi but if you put it in say, slot 1 then I think you can dial it by pressing 1#. BTW, Star codes don't need to be in any of the maps so if you set it up this way you don't need to change any maps or routing at all.

RonR

These kinds of changes belong in the trunk DigitMaps, not in the OutboundCallRoute:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(*123|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(<**1>*123|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

JamesD

Thanks RonR & ProfTech, worked like a charm. I was able to get 411 going with the tips too. Also thanks ProTech brining me to the attention of the speed dial slots, they are new to me. I will defenitly dive into them and tweak some settings there. I'm still learning.. :)  Awesome device!

Sorry for the slow response, I was out of town. Thanks again..