News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Sample config for OBi300?

Started by Ravenpi, September 26, 2022, 03:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenpi

Hey, all.  I'm not able to dial the **5XXXX number: "There is no call route."  All I want is to be able to talk to my in-house Asterisk box, so even if I have issues with SIP/NAT or whatever contacting Obi, I just don't care.  If I could slap a functioning .cfg file into it that pointed to my Asterisk, I'd be happy as a pig in mud.  Is that something someone could give me a functioning one-channel SIP config (password removed, of course).

Thanks!

drgeoff

If you cannot or will not add your OBi300 to your dashboard at obitalk.com the only alternative configuration method is by using the onboard web server interface. Log in with admin as username and admin as default password.

You need to make only three entries to connect an OBi300 as an extension to Asterisk.

The IP address of your Asterisk server.  Either the dotted quad or the domain name which can be resolved by a DNS server that the OBi300 can reach.  That goes in Service Providers/ITSP Profile A/ProxyServer.  Then click Submit at the bottom of the page.

The SIP name (any alphanumeric characters) and SIP password.  Those go in Voice Services/SP1 Service/SIP Credentials as AuthUserName and AuthPassword respectively.  Then click Submit.  Then click Reboot at top right.

A few seconds after the reboot, click on Status/System Status and under SP1 Service Status you should see Registered.