News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Showing more or all parameters after clicking Enter OBI Expert

Started by Faxprob, May 05, 2023, 03:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faxprob

Hi, Forum Friend(s):

From Obi expert configuration menu, I clicked to Enter OBI Expert. Clicked Physical Interfaces on the left side listing, clicked Phone 1.
Then the right side(Phone1 port), it showed only 1 parameter.

What do I need to do to list more or all parameters on the right side(Phone1 port) after clicking Enter OBI Expert?
For all other items on the left side listing, they showed 1 parameter also.

I know it can display more or all parameters. But, just don't know how to do it.

Any feedback on it will be appreciated.

drgeoff

Occasionally it can take much longer than usual for the server to provide all the page info.  I have checked just before typing this and all were loading quickly.

Faxprob

Quote from: drgeoff on May 05, 2023, 04:31:28 AMOccasionally it can take much longer than usual for the server to provide all the page info.  I have checked just before typing this and all were loading quickly.

Thank you.

How do I fix the  red ! (Exclamation mark) in the value?

drgeoff

Quote from: Faxprob on May 05, 2023, 05:08:43 AM
Quote from: drgeoff on May 05, 2023, 04:31:28 AMOccasionally it can take much longer than usual for the server to provide all the page info.  I have checked just before typing this and all were loading quickly.
Quote from: Faxprob on May 05, 2023, 05:08:43 AM

Thank you.

Thank you.

That just means there has been a change from the default value.