News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Using Obi200 with dead phone port? Can't join to ObiTalk.

Started by GnatGoSplat, January 03, 2024, 07:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnatGoSplat

I've got an Obi200 with dead phone port.  It can't join to ObiTalk as it doesn't respond to any phone connected to its phone port.  Is it possible to configure Google Voice on this device and forward it to a working Obi100 with good phone port?

My existing connection and config were lost when I factory reset the device hoping that would fix the phone port (it didn't).  The web interface and everything still works, I just can't figure out how to configure for Google Voice in the device itself.  There's no obvious place to enter Google credentials.

azrobert

ajpaterson

I've got a configured OBI200 whose phone port has also given up the ghost.  I have a spare obi200 that I'd like to configure to replace this one, but I can no longer add the spare OBI to obitalk dashboard and can no longer configure the old one through obitalk.  Is there a tutorial somewhere for manually configuring these devices through their web interface?

Taoman

Quote from: ajpaterson on January 29, 2024, 03:56:15 PMIs there a tutorial somewhere for manually configuring these devices through their web interface?

Can't be done with native firmware (assuming you want to configure Google Voice).

Didn't Naf send you directions on using the hacked firmware? If not, you can try sending him a PM.