News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI EXPERT CONFIGURATION BUTTON DOESN'T WORK

Started by Cou208, January 16, 2012, 01:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cou208

In the Obitalk portal I add a new device (OBI110) without any problem except that I don't have access to the Expert configuration.

I tried every thing I read on topic about that (reset OBI110, reset configuration, reboot, etc).

In the portal I tried to delete the device but the DELETE button doesn't work too.

Anybody have a solution?

Thank you in  advance.

RonR

If all else fails, simply log into the OBi directly, disable Auto Provisioning, and configure the OBi without using the OBiTALK Web Portal.  You will not be lacking any features or capabilities by doing so and will have full control over the OBi without being at the mercy of the OBiTALK Web Portal.

To disable Auto Provisioning, set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

and then reboot.

Cou208

Thank ou for your answer.

I connected directly with my OBI110 like administrator.

ISP provisionning and Obitalk provisionning were alread desabled and tere probably why the web portal do anything.

Unfortunatly, in my OBI110 device I can't do any change in there web pages.

I try to uncheck Obitalk provisionning, chose Periodicaly, press submit button and reboot,
and nothing happen.

What I can do

Do you know why?

RonR

I've never seen a case where you couldn't make changes logged into the OBi directly.

There is a Default checkbox associated with each setting.  If checked, the default value for that setting is forced.  To enter a user defined value, you must first uncheck the Default checkbox.

Cou208

I told you that I had a problem in OBITALK web site when I managed an OBI110 device web page, the button of OBI EXPERT CONFIGURATION and DELETE DEVICE did absolutely nothing.

Finally I found that the problem was my browser  (last version of Google Chrome). In fact it was the extension call BETTER POPUP BLOCKER 2.1.6 who blocked the action of the buttons.

I hope that it could be useful for other users.

Thank you for your answers.