News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

New User Initial Setup Questions

Started by bsdaiwa, January 28, 2012, 06:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsdaiwa

I am a new user of the Obi110 and I would like to make sure that I setup the device correctly. I know I can go on-line and use the configuration tool(s) and guide(s) to setup Callcentric and Google Voice but I am not sure how to setup the rest of the Obi110 settings to accomplish my goals and overcome any other issues.

If someone could provide some guidance I would really appreciate it. Here is what I am trying to accomplish.
-   Setup one port for Concentric for both inbound and outbound calls.
-   Setup one port for Google Voice for both inbound and outbound calls.
-   Setup the PSTN line for use in Brazil
Using a secret pin:
Be able to call in on either Concentric line or Google Voice line and dial out on the local PSTN line.
Be able to call in on the local PSTN line and select either Google Voice or Concentric to call out.

Issues:
The PSTN line is located in Brazil are there settings that need to be made so that the Obi110 functions properly on the Brazilian telephone network and if so what are they.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

bsdaiwa

I found the following link showing the Brazilian phone settings and frequencies but I am not sure where to make the changes in the Obi110 setup. Any suggestions?

http://www.carrollcommunications.com/locales/brazil.html

This site also shows other countries settings, this may help others with setup issues.

ianobi

Try searching for posts by "larrybob". He seems to be the Brazil expert!

Good luck!

Ian

bsdaiwa