News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Dash board doesn't say connected for GV

Started by D.Spencer, February 06, 2012, 03:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.Spencer

This is probably easy but I went through all the set ups for google voice and obi talk and everything looked normal but when I got to the screen to "wait for the status to change to connected.... press F5 to update..." it never changed to connected. Everything else worked like a charm. I also get "there is no service available to make this call message. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Derek
p.s. I tried searching but after reading like 100 posts I was no smarter.

Walker

I am having the exact same issue.  Any luck on your end?

RonR

Log into the OBi at the IP address returned by dialing ***1.  The default username/password is admin/admin (the password may have been changed by the OBiTALK Web Portal where you can find the current one).

Take a look at SP1 Service Status -> Status on the Main Status page that comes up.  It should be 'Connected'.

If it says 'Not Configured', you can configure the OBi directly for Google Voice as follows:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> Name : Google Voice
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> SignalingProtocol : Google Voice

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthUserName : (Google Voice username)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> AuthPassword : (Google Voice password)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_SkipCallScreening : (checked)

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : SP1 Service

Remember to click Submit at the bottom of any page you make changes to before leaving that page.

Click Reboot in the upper right corner after all changes have be made.