News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI SERVER do not sense Dynamic IP change on the OBI talk 110

Started by VeryBigTiger, February 07, 2012, 08:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeryBigTiger

can some one answer this question preferably from OBI support team.
I have been experiencing discontinued service on my OBItalk 110. I notice this after the dynamic IP change, then I think your server loose track of it and though show the OBI110 off/line. Am I correct in this assumption?

I got a STATIC IP address from the ISP provider assigned to the ADSL which have the OBI 110 connected to it. when I ping the ADSL or the OBI it dos not respond back. dos this mean the IP was not assigned to the OBI and it need to reset.... your expertise would be appreciated here. and thanks in advance.

VeryBigTiger

I got the static internet set and was able to access my DSL modem overseas. though I do have internet. the DSL assign local IP to the OBI. after rebooting the DSL I was able to see the OBI as the same Local IP address was assigned before and after the change from dynamic to static IP address.
now I think its the turn of some one of the OBI tech support to say if its the server as I got of line after all this is done and now I can see I'm connected but can not read the status of my Obi110 overseas and same goes for the local OBI it went of line twice today for no reason but the OBI server.

what is wrong with the OBI server??? can some one give me some idea.

thanks,