News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

I need firmware Release 1.3.0(2651) ASAP

Started by Loughary, February 15, 2012, 06:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loughary

Okay...I made the mistake of upgrading to the 1.3.0(2675) firmware and now I can't make outbound calls.  It acts like it is making the outbound call rings about 4 times then go's dead.  I called my own cell phone and the device isn't actually calling out. I can receive calls perfectly fine.  I have a feeling that it has something to do with the outbound Digitmap but I can't figure out what to change.

(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1636>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

I had the same problem before and had to downgrade to the previous firmware and it worked which at the time was Release 1.3.0(2651) so if anyone has a link to it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis

Loughary

RonR

You might try upgrading to the new firmware, resetting the OBi to factory defaults, and then reconfiguring it.

There have been indications of OBi's getting internally corrupted and the ony solution was the procedure above.

Loughary

Quote from: RonR on February 15, 2012, 07:11:09 PM
You might try upgrading to the new firmware, resetting the OBi to factory defaults, and then reconfiguring it.

There have been indications of OBi's getting internally corrupted and the ony solution was the procedure above.

Ron,

I tried that, did a complete reset and then reconfigured with all my settings.  Not sure what the problem is again I could receive calls with no problem just couldn't make calls.  I just wonder if something was changed in the outbound call setting.  My problems started with the firmware build 2669 same with the latest 2675.

Downgrade to 2651 reconfigure  and everything works great again.

Thanks again
Dennis

RonR

Quote from: Loughary on February 15, 2012, 08:12:37 PM
Downgrade to 2651 reconfigure  and everything works great again.

That's a mystery that will probably require a remote debugging session by Obihai to figure out.