News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

AA not working for trusted callers

Started by Sunfiregt, February 18, 2012, 03:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunfiregt

Hi,

For some reason I cannot get AA to work when dialing from my cell to the OBI.. I adjusted the OBI Ring Delay to 6000 however the AA don't pick up.. Anyone have any idea?

Sunfiregt

I did notice that AA is set for primary line SP1 and my calls are coming in over PSTN.

RonR

Each trunk on which you wish to have certain callers routed to the Auto Attendant must have an appropriate InboundCallRoute rule:

InboundCallRoute : {12341234567:aa},{ph}

or

InboundCallRoute : {(12341234567|12347654321):aa},{ph}

where 12341234567 and 12347654321 are CallerID's to be routed to the Auto Attendant.

The Auto Attendant PrimaryLine setting is only used for outbound calls made through the Auto Attendant.

Sunfiregt

I thought if you added numbers to trusted callers it would do that automatically..

jimates

Because the trusted caller feature, when managed through the Obitalk portal, is so basic; most of use don't use it.

I just added a number to my trusted numbers list and the only change that Obihai made in my configuration was to add the number to the POTS Line InboundCallRoute only. Calls coming in on the other services were not changed.

Sunfiregt

I guess thats my issue... Its not populating that field... I assume it goes in Physical Interfaces -> Line Port -> Inbound call route..

{12341234567:aa},{ph}

RonR

Quote from: Sunfiregt on February 20, 2012, 01:46:43 PM
I assume it goes in Physical Interfaces -> Line Port -> Inbound call route..

{12341234567:aa},{ph}

It goes on the InboundCallRoute(s) of the trunk(s) which you want that number sent to the Auto Attendant.

For the LINE Port, it's : Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> InboundCallRoute

For the SP1 Service, it's : Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute

For the SP2 Service, it's : Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_InboundCallRoute