News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI to OBI speed dial doesnt work

Started by tf27, February 22, 2012, 11:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tf27

I am using OBI110 in US and India from past 3 months with GV, but from past few days i am having some trouble with GV.

So, i wanted to use the option of calling OBI to OBI. I have checked the speed dial defaults on obitalk.com and trying to call the other OBI but always results in going to Auto Attendant. Are there any settings i need to do before using this option ??

Also, is there any option to check the call log in OBI (other than GV call log), even though all my calls are routed throught GV

RonR

Quote from: tf27 on February 22, 2012, 11:56:45 AM
So, i wanted to use the option of calling OBI to OBI. I have checked the speed dial defaults on obitalk.com and trying to call the other OBI but always results in going to Auto Attendant. Are there any settings i need to do before using this option ??

If you don't want the Auto Attendant to answer, remove the following rule:

Voice Services -> OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute : ...,{200123456:aa},...

where 200123456 is the OBiTALK number of the opposite OBi.

Quote from: tf27 on February 22, 2012, 11:56:45 AM
Also, is there any option to check the call log in OBI (other than GV call log), even though all my calls are routed throught GV

When logged into the OBi directly at the IP address returned by dialing ***1:

Status -> Call History

tf27

Thanks for the reply, i have 3 lines and 1 soft phone on the same account, so my rule has 3 lines with aa.

"Voice Services -> OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute : ...,{200123456:aa},..."

First i tried removing one line to see if it works, but once i save the settings, it prompts me to reboot the system and when i do that the settings are restored.

I tried removing the rule for all the 3 lines and after reboot it restored back to the same rule. I am missing something ?

tf27

Quote from: tf27 on February 23, 2012, 05:03:16 PM
Thanks for the reply, i have 3 lines and 1 soft phone on the same account, so my rule has 3 lines with aa.

"Voice Services -> OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute : ...,{200123456:aa},..."

First i tried removing one line to see if it works, but once i save the settings, it prompts me to reboot the system and when i do that the settings are restored. Also, i dont have that default box checked.

I tried removing the rule for all the 3 lines and after reboot it restored back to the same rule. I am missing something ?

RonR

Quote from: tf27 on February 23, 2012, 05:03:16 PM
First i tried removing one line to see if it works, but once i save the settings, it prompts me to reboot the system and when i do that the settings are restored.

If you're making the changes directly in the OBi, you must also set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled