News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Recieveing Intrernational Calls

Started by ez-obi, February 26, 2012, 10:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez-obi

In another forem an individual was having problems recieveing International calls. There has been no follow up on the posting for almost a month now. I think a possible solution to his problem is to simply send incoming calls to Google Chat. I know this needs to be set for either obi110 or obi100 to receive calls.  Could this be the only thing that needs to be done to receive International calls to the U.S. or are other special settings needed in Google Voice and/or the Obi100/Obi110??

Stewart

You should not need any special settings.  Are you having trouble?  If so, in what country is your contact?  Carrier?  Anything logged in history at Google Voice?  In the OBi?  What does caller hear?

ez-obi

I am not having any problems with recieving International calls, but then I have not tested it yet either. I didn't want anyone to pay for a international call just to test if I can receive International calls at this moment. It would be nice if there was a automatic  call back number in a foreign country so I can test it.