News:

The OBiTALK service has reached it's End of Life period and will be decommissioned as of October 31st, 2024. More information can be found at this link https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_10969583-11049883-16

Main Menu

SP1 and SP2 connected, but obi network offline?

Started by JimbobMcGee, March 13, 2012, 09:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimbobMcGee

My obi is working, I can make and receive calls on it, under SP1 (GV) and SP2 (a sip account), they're both connected.

However, online it shows the obi100 as offline. Additionally, when I try to use the obionn app all calls fail. It's like the device isn't connected to the obitalk network itself.

Any ideas?

Shammi

Same is happening to me right now.... not sure what it is

kb_hunter

This started happening to me just today. The dashboard status shows offline and I am not able to bring it to green. I power cycled my Obi110 still of no help.

The incoming calls are working, and my Obi Attendant is picking up and then ringing my phone. But I am not able to make Obi-Obi calls. It says "no service available". I am able to make GV calls through SP1 and it works fine.

Not sure what the heck is going on.

Two days ago it was the opposite problem. Obi-Obi calls were going through, but GV calls were giving me the "no service available" message. At that time, I didn't check the web dashboard.

======================

The next day it corrected itself. Now it shows as online and the calls go through too.

Will be nice to get some explanation though.

chlax

I have a similar problem, even the Obi echo test at **9 222 222 222 is no longer working.  One of my 3 Obi's shows as being offline even though it's on.  I did power down and power up the unit, same problem...

My obi to obi calls are not working too.

I think something is wrong with the Obi network itself...

xeno116

Same here yesterday, but today no problem anymore. Something wrong with obi network I think.