News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

CallCentric Voicemail MWI

Started by tjnga, March 30, 2012, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjnga

I have Google Voice set up as SP1 and CallCentric set up as SP2 on my Obi100 via the ObiTalk web portal.  "Google Voicemail Notification" is checked on SP1 and works correctly.  Whenever I attempt to check "Voicemail Notification" on SP2, the check mark disappears as soon as I press the "save" button.  Thus, I cannot receive any Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) on my phone for CallCentric's voicemail.

Does the Obi100 support MWI simultaneously on both SP1 and SP2 or does MWI only work on the primary line which would be SP1 in my case?

If it has any bearing at all on the matter, the phone I am using is a Panasonic cordless Model No. KX-TGA1018.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

RonR

I have an OBi100 configured with Google Voice on SP1 and Callcentric on SP2.  MWI works with both providers and is virtually instantaneous with Callcentric.

If you are unable to accomplish configuration with the OBiTALK Web Portal, the OBi can be configured directly by logging into the OBi at the IP address returned by dialing ***1 (username/password = admin/admin) and setting:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> MWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> X_VMWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> MessageWaiting : (unchecked) (Default unchecked)

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> MWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_VMWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> MessageWaiting : (unchecked) (Default unchecked)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(*123|**275*xx.|[2-9]11S0|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

tjnga

Thank you RonR.

It will be at least another day from now before I can try the configuration; however, I will and I'll post back with my results.  Again, thanks.

tjnga

Update 3/31/12

RonR, your changes to the Obi configuration worked like a charm.  Now receiving both stutter dial tone and visual MWI indicators on both Google Voice and CallCentric.

Thank you for your help.