News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Online-unmanaged status, and "NO LINE" on phone display

Started by n-bee-r, April 04, 2012, 04:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

n-bee-r

Since yesterday my vtech phone connected to obi110 device dispalys "NO LINE". I can not do inbound or outbound calls through this vtech phone. I recycled the power to obi110 and issue still exists. Then I did reset obi110 to factory default and the issue remains the same. The lights display on obi110 are OK and I feel it is bad card in obi110.
How do I confirm the obi110 PCB card is bad? Any hints on resolving this issue. (It was working fine for the past few months without any issue).

Also, no response for **9 222 222 222.

RonR

The best test is to connect an unpowered/corded phone to the OBi.

With the OBi reset to factory defaults and with nothing but a telephone connected to the PHONE Port, you should have dialtone and should be able to reach the Auto Attendant by dialing **0.  Once in the Auto Auto Attendant, you should be able to select option 3 and a phone number of 0#, and the OBi should ring your telephone after hanging up.

n-bee-r

I deleted the device from OBI Dashboard and now can not add the device back because it is asking me to enter **5 5432, but on the phone it says NO LINE.

Add an OBi Device
  • Please pick up the telephone handset, and dial **5 5432
  • You may hang-up when you hear the automated response.
Trying to connect to your device... (Timeout in 79 seconds)