News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No incoming call - I think it is Obi problem

Started by shiping, April 11, 2012, 04:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiping

This is still an issue as of 4/11/2012, around 3:00PM.

When calling Google voice number connected to OBI110, it kept on ringing, no answer, until eventually went to voice email.  Then in Google voice account, I saw the missed call and voicemail.

I think it started from yesterday.  I have 2 Obi1110, in different cities, same issues. One of them has latest firmware (Just updated this or last week)

Calling out are all OK.

I have another Google voice account connected to my Android cellphone with GrooveIP, I can receive and make Google voice calls wit it without problem.

So I think the problem is on the Obi Side.

Anyway to ask Obi to take a look?

pc44

Just out of curiosity, have you checked the Call History inside your Obi to confirm that the calls are at least reaching the Obi device?

To do this, you would access the Obi using it's IP address in your web browser.  Then, look at Status -> Call History.  Let us know if the incoming calls are at least showing up in this call history!  :)

pc44

jimates

Quote from: shiping on April 11, 2012, 04:10:47 PM
This is still an issue as of 4/11/2012, around 3:00PM.

When calling Google voice number connected to OBI110, it kept on ringing, no answer, until eventually went to voice email.  Then in Google voice account, I saw the missed call and voicemail.

I think it started from yesterday.  I have 2 Obi1110, in different cities, same issues. One of them has latest firmware (Just updated this or last week)

Calling out are all OK.

I have another Google voice account connected to my Android cellphone with GrooveIP, I can receive and make Google voice calls wit it without problem.

So I think the problem is on the Obi Side.

Anyway to ask Obi to take a look?

One GV using GrooveIP and another using Google Talk do not have any relationship. Therefor it does not help to diagnose the problem area.

Are you running a smart phone app for the problem account? You can't run those apps and receive calls on the Obi for the same account, at the same time.

Can you place a call from GMail, that is the best place to start when trying to pinpoint the problem area.