News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Disable X_UseFixedDurationRFC2833DTMF with GV

Started by djrbx, April 19, 2012, 11:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djrbx

I've tried searching the forums but couldn't find the answer. I am using google voice and I am trying to disable X_UseFixedDurationRFC2833DTMF as I need long DTMF tones to work. Every time I try and disable it , save the settings, and reboot my Obi110. The Obi110 reboots itself after a minute or two and reenables X_UseFixedDurationRFC2833DTMF.

Is there a fix to this? I am on the latest firmware build 1.3.0 (Build: 2690)

Thanks!

djrbx

I figured it out. I had to turn off OBiTalk Provisioning. After I made this change, it's working as it should.

MichiganTelephone

You could have also made the the change via the OBi Expert Configuration mode of the OBiTALK portal - then your change would have "stuck" and you could still use the portal for configuration.  But, it's entirely your choice which way you want to do it.
Inactive, no longer posting or responding to messages.  Goodbye and good luck.  Some of my old Obihai-related blog posts have been moved to http://tech.iprock.com - note this in NOT my blog; I have simply given the owner permission to repost some of my old stuff.

djrbx

Thanks, I did find that out after words. I'm not too concerned with using the portal for configuration as I have already set up a VPN service at home so I could access my network remotely. I do appreciate your help though.