News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Google Voice stability

Started by DocM, May 11, 2012, 09:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocM

Are google voice calls getting cutting off randomly? I verified this on two obi setups (one on my asterisk system and another with the standard obi portal configuration). Is this problem due to Google Voice or the obi?

DocM

It was messing up on and off the past two weeks. Currently, it is working fine. I hope these problems don't occur again (I am such an optimistic... ) ;D

the_mop

I have noticed that since the firmware update last week, my calls are dropping at an alarming rate.

Prior to the update, I had drops from time to time, but they were rare.  This week, almost all my calls have either dropped entirely, or at least had moments where audio cut out on either side of the call, usually on my end.

I was actually hitting the forums this morning to see if anyone else was having the same issue.

DocM

Today, I only noticed one call getting cut off and, for a few seconds, I was unable to call out. Otherwise, good week so far ...