News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Callcentric SP2 Problems

Started by bennettg, May 15, 2012, 05:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennettg

Hello.
I have google voice configured and working fine as sp1 and i am trying to configure callcentric as sp2 for faxes and 911. 

i am using the obitalk dashboard to configure.....i know all my callcentric credentials are fine, becuase they all work on my android phone.

on the obitalk device configuration home page it says:

Configure Voice Service Providers (SP)
SP1   Google Voice™ Account   Connected      
SP2 (Optional)   CallCentric   Registered   

and when i dial **2 and then 1 and the 7 digit number, i get a voice that says The number you dialed was rejected by the service provider.

should sp1 and sp2 both say registered?

please help. 

RonR

Quote from: bennettg on May 15, 2012, 05:10:17 PM
Configure Voice Service Providers (SP)
SP1   Google Voice™ Account   Connected      
SP2 (Optional)   CallCentric   Registered   

and when i dial **2 and then 1 and the 7 digit number, i get a voice that says The number you dialed was rejected by the service provider.

should sp1 and sp2 both say registered?

Google Voice should be Connected, Callcentric should be Registered.

You normally don't dial a 1 in front of a 7-digit number.

The following supports 7-, 10-, and 11-digit dialing as well as the other Callcentric features:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(*123|<'S'B:**275*>xx.|<**275*:SB>xx.|[2-9]11S0|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|
1xxxxxxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

bennettg

oops...i meant 1 plus the 10 digit number, not 7.

i went into the device:

and entered the following string into my digit map per your instructions:

(*123|<'S'B:**275*>xx.|<**275*:SB>xx.|[2-9]11S0|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|

where aaa is my area code.

i made a 10 digit call with sp1 (google voice) with no problem.

i then dialed **2 then 1 plus the 10 digit number and got the same recorded message: The number you dialed was rejected by the service provider.

any other thoughts?  thanks in advance.

RonR

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap only affects SP2.

What does the Call History in the OBi show for the failed call.

bennettg

edit, the voice recording error message is ""no response was received from the service provider."

RonR

Quote from: bennettg on May 15, 2012, 05:54:06 PM
edit, the voice recording error message is ""no response was received from the service provider."

That's totally different.

Log into the OBi directly at the IP address returned by dialing ***1 (default username/password = admin/admin).

Verify the following settings:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> Name : Callcentric

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> ProxyServer : callcentric.com
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> OutboundProxy : callcentric.com
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> SIP -> RegistrationPeriod : 3600

Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_ServProvProfile : B
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthUserName : 1777nnnnnnn
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> AuthPassword : (sip password)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> CallerIDName : (callerid name)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> MWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> X_VMWIEnable : (checked)
Voice Services -> SP2 Service -> MessageWaiting : (unchecked) (Default unchecked)

bennettg

made the changes....error message: the number you have dialed **21XXXXXXXXXX has not received a response from the service provider.

bennettg

what is also wierd is that the changes do not seem to be saving to the device, even though i am submitting and rebooting.

RonR

Quote from: bennettg on May 15, 2012, 06:18:12 PM
what is also wierd is that the changes do not seem to be saving to the device, even though i am submitting and rebooting.

If you make changes to the OBi directly, you must also set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

or the OBiTALK Web Portal will immediately push its settings back to the OBi.

Is System Status -> SP2 Service Status still showing? : Registered (server=204.11.192.38:5060; expire in 69s)

bennettg

I did a complete factory reset and followed your directions....at least this time i was able to get the settings to save on the device.

System Status -> SP2 Service Status is still showing Registered (server=204.11.192.35:5060; expire in 38s).

when i place a test call, i still get the following message: the number you called.......has not received a response from the service provider.

RonR

If your router has a SIP ALG option, turn it off.

If possible, temporarily bypass your router by connecting the OBi directly to your modem.  Power-cycle both devices after making the direct connection.  Give things a little time to boot up and try another call using Callcentric.  You can make a test call by dialing : **2 17771234567

fester

This thread was very helpful, thanks. I had the same problem and I followed all the steps RonR listed.  I wasn't able to solve this problem until I disabled the QoS setting on my Netgear router.  Good luck to anyone else having a similar issue.