News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

outbound routing of International calls to SP2

Started by ofermend, May 26, 2012, 08:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofermend

Hi,

I am using GV as SP1 and another SIP provider as SP2.
I would like all outbound calls to go to SP2 and calls within USA to go to SP1.

As posted in another thread, I added "{011xx.:sp2}," at the beginning of my outbound routing of the PHONE port. The final string looks like this:

{011xx.:sp2},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

But still, calls starting with 011 (int'l) go through SP1.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks much
Ofer

PS, is there a guide somewhere that explains the syntax of the call routing strings?

iBOBi

the ISP's international rate lower than GV ?

ProfTech

You can look at the Admin guide online at http://www.obihai.com/docs/OBiDeviceAdminGuide.pdf. It explains the Digit maps fairly well. You can also download a pdf of the same document for storage right on your PC.

What is your Phone Port -> Primary line setting? It sounds like you want GV [sp1] to be your primary line. If this is the case, add (<:**2>011xx.) to the sp1 DigitMap. You don't need to modify either the phone port digit map or the Phone port outbound call route at all. Leave them at the factory settings. Assuming you do not care about 7 digit dialing the string below should work. All calls that begin with 011 will route to sp2. Can't say what your ITSP B DigitMap should look like without more information. Leave ITSP B DigitMap at it's default settng and see if dialing works the way you want it to.

ITSP Profile A -> DigitMap -> (<:**2>011xx.|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1[2-9]xxxxxxxxx)

ofermend

Thanks ProfTech -- tried what you have suggested and it works great!!!