News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 & GV: Can't get rid of "Press 1 to answer this call" when answering phone

Started by Studly, June 27, 2012, 12:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Studly

I have a 202 unit with GV installed on both SP1 and SP2. SP1 works fine, but whenever someone calls our GV line on SP2, when we answer, we get the "Press 1 to answer this call" message, and we're trying to get rid of it. I've turned Call Screening off on that GV line, but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Any settings in the Obi202 that I can tweak to get rid of that message? I've read on these forums that the other Obi units used to have this problem until a firmware update fixed it.

What's weird is that this is only happening on SP2 and not on SP1.

QBZappy

Sounds like you need this in the GV slots:

Voice Services->SP1/2/3/4 Service->Calling Features->X_SkipCallScreening = enabled (put check mark)
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

Studly

Quote from: QBZappy on June 27, 2012, 01:10:40 PM
Sounds like you need this in the GV slots:

Voice Services->SP1/2/3/4 Service->Calling Features->X_SkipCallScreening = enabled (put check mark)

That seems to have done the trick. Thanks much!

DonB

Studly

Quote from: DonB on June 27, 2012, 03:45:28 PM
Turning off call screening from the GV did not work ??

That worked on my Sp1 line with GV, but not on this SP2 line with GV. Weird, huh?