News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI AND GV

Started by claude, July 04, 2012, 04:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

claude

>:(  I CAN MAKE CALL FROM MY GOOGLE VOICE (OBI) BUT I CAN T RECEIVE CALL IT DOESN T RING AT ALL !
NEED HELP PLS
claude

QBZappy

Salut claude,

Make sure all your Inbound Call Routes have this at the end: {ph}. Note that if you are sending the call to something besides the phone (eg AA) you need to separate it with a comma with no spaces ",".

example:
ITSP InboundCallRoute {ph}
{(x.5145551111|x.5145552222):aa},{ph}
OBiTALK InboundCallRoute {ph}
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

jimates

ph is the default setting, and should remain even if changes are made elsewhere that change the call route.

The Obi will make outbound calls even if calling isn't completely set up on the gmail/google voice end.

Make sure:
1 - Chat is enabled in gmail
2 - Outbound Calling is enabled in gmail and the voice  video plug in is installed
3 - You have made one successful outbound call from within your gmail account
4 - You have checked Google Chat as a forwarding phone in your google voice account
5 - Your gmail page is not open in a browser
6 - You are not running Talkatone, GrooveIp, or any other 3rd party app that uses your google voice account for calls.

Note: The Obion app does not sign in to your google account, so it will not affect your google chat status. It places calls directly through your Obi using the Obitalk Service.