News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

SP2 connecting to URL & speed dial

Started by skipro, July 11, 2012, 12:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skipro

Obi 202. Trouble with SP2. Portal showed Sp2 not as "connected" but "connecting to URL[128.---]. I could not change this so I was forced to delete SP2 and recreate. Problem solved.  What is this?
I do not know if related but after this issue, speed dial stopped working. In portal, all entries in speed dial where gone. Had to reenter all speed dials.

pc44

Hi skipro,

I don't know if this is related, but there was an announced maintenance performed on the OBiTalk Portal this morning.  I wonder if that may have coincided with your portal troubles.

I'm not sure what provider you are using on SP2, and so I'm not sure if the 128.x.x.x IP address was a valid VoIP provider or not.  However, you could always verify your DNS settings, just to make sure your addresses are being translated correctly.  Some recommended DNS servers are 4.2.2.2, 8.8.8.8, and 8.8.4.4.

pc44

skipro

I should have stated my provider is Google Voice. My setup is the same as I have had for a long time. By the lack of responses, it appears this is something not seen before. I should have taken a screen shot.

Anyone have input as to why my speed dial entries were lost?