News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't use AA with ObiBT

Started by Azouz, August 11, 2012, 10:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azouz

???

Is it possible to initiate a call from AA using the ObiBT?
If I use my house phone that is attached to OBI2 to make a call through my cell phone (Iphone is paired with OBI202), everything works perfect (outgoing and incoming).
But when I'm away from home (iphone is still home and paired with OBI202) and I try to use AA this is what I get (OBIBT is the primary line):
I dial my SP1 from my Sumsung cell phone, press 2 to make a new call, I enter the number 12125551234#, then the iphone (which is paired with OBI202) dial the number. Till here everything is working the way it suppose to be.
The issue I'm having is: When the person answers the call, i can't hear anything from my Sumsung phone, the conversation is between the Iphone and the person i called!
I tried 3 different cell phones, but the result is the same.
Also when using the AA, when I hung up the other party does not get disconnected.
Any suggestions?
Thanx a lot.

QBZappy

Azouz,
This sounds like you should open a support ticket. Since the BT device is brand new, there might be some issues with it. You didn't realize it but you have become our BT beta tester. Keep us posted.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.