News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 Dial plan for all calls thru PSTN except international to voice gateways

Started by Lynx, August 18, 2012, 03:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I got an Obi110 and want to set it up so that all domestic calls go thru PSTN (allowing for local 7-digit dialing), and international calls go to either of 2 voice gateways depending on the country called (3 countries total). I also need to replace the international prefix 011 with 00 since that's the format the VoIP provider wants. And I'd like the dial plan to be such so that calls go through right away once the correct amount of digits are dialed.

I've followed the instructions to add the voice gateways to the PHONE Port DigitMap and OutboundCallRoute. I've added 127.0.0.1 as ProxyServer for SP1 and disabled registration, so that I can use the Voice Gateways without actually having a SIP service active on SP1.

I'm lost on what to do next as far as where to set the PSTN digitmap and how to craft the dialplan so 7-digit local dialing is enabled and international calls are automatically routed based on country called. Can anyone help?

PS I had a bunch of good topics from RonR that I had bookmarked but then lost. If anyone has good discussion links that are must-reads for Newbies, can you please post them for me? Thanks!

Pepe

Hi Lynx

Did you get any help?  I´m in the same boat and I would like to share your experience in this matter.