News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Access attendant from any call?

Started by spazlon, September 15, 2012, 08:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spazlon

Is there a way to access the attendant when calling from a non trusted number? Or maybe allow any number to access the attendant, but require a pin?

I am currently in Kuwait and cannot get Caller ID, but I want to be able to bridge my land line and GV when calling from work.

QBZappy

This thread will give you an idea of how it can be setup.

Auto Attendant frustration
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=4003.msg26520#msg26520
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

jimates

Quote from: spazlon on September 15, 2012, 08:11:38 AM
Is there a way to access the attendant when calling from a non trusted number? Or maybe allow any number to access the attendant, but require a pin?

I am currently in Kuwait and cannot get Caller ID, but I want to be able to bridge my land line and GV when calling from work.
If you have an open SP service on your Obi you can set up a 2nd google voice number on it and send all calls on that SP to the AA (pin required). That would give you access to the AA from anywhere and the other google voice number would function normally.