News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

my obi110 gateway is not working.

Started by Corollace, September 19, 2012, 07:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corollace

I have an OBI110 configure:

sp1: google voice
sp2: freephone line

gateway3: voip.ms

it used to be working, when I tried dial **3011xxxx, or 011xxxxx (it should be automatically routed to gateway 3 via sp2).

now
- when I am using **3011xxxx, it always goes to sp1 NOT sp2.
- if I directly dial 011xxxx, both sp1 or sp2 are dialing when I monitor the status, for sure sp1 cannot which showing trying.

I awlays heard :"the number you are dialing 011xxx was rejected by service provider becuase 503".

can anyone tell me why? it was working before, I didnot change anything.

hpulickal

I'm having the same problem since yesterday.  I checked the google apps and there is no outage.  Someone please help! 

runningwave

Same here, for the last few days.

I applied the software update, but it still happens.  No outage reported at Google Voice.

It's intermittent.  The number that failed yesterday worked today.  One call is rejected, but a call to a different number a moment later is accepted.

An earlier thread from April suggested cycling the power.  We'll see if it helps.

atbglenn

I'm having the same problem. XXX-XXXX was rejected.... error message 503

QBZappy

Quote from: Corollace on September 19, 2012, 07:35:04 PM
gateway3: voip.ms

I have a DID with voipms connected to a pbx. I have been loosing my connection to them this week as well. Try registering to a different voipms sever.
503=Service Unavailable
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

jimates

Quote from: atbglenn on October 19, 2012, 01:16:19 PM
I'm having the same problem. XXX-XXXX was rejected.... error message 503
yesterday my wife dialed a number and got a reject. I assumed she just misdialed so I used click2call and initiated the call for her.

today I dialed a 7 digit number and got a reject. I had been playing with my configuration earlier and thought maybe I didn't it back right, so I just dialed the call using 10 digits.

Later I dialed a 888 xxx xxxx number and got a reject, so I dialed it using a 1 and it went through.

Soon after I dialed a 7 digit number and got a reject. Hung up and immediately dialed it again as a 7 digit number and it went through fine.

It seems everything for me in intermittent as I always dial 7 digits and it doesn't happen every time.