News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

The number you have dialed has not been recognised!!

Started by HappyJack, October 11, 2012, 07:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyJack

For some reason I get this error on certain local extentions eg:

1 519 438 xxxx . The call still goes through ok but annoying
to say the least. Any thoughts on what could be causing this? My setup are as follows:
My default line for outgoing calls are Sp2.

obi100
Sp1 googlevoice via ST
Sp2 callwithus

LeoKing

I think the error was because you dialed the prefix 1 when calling a local number.

jimates

try calling the number on sp1 and see if you get the same result.

HappyJack

Thanks for all your reply. I tried the number omitting the "1" and still get the same error.
I don't get that error when dialing on Sp1. The call seems to always go through but consistantly getting
still getting that same error msg.

CoalMinerRetired

> Sp2 callwithus
If callwithus has a PC application, equivalent to GV's "Goggole Chat," try dialing the same number via that method, see if you still get the error?  This might point to either the Obi or callwithus.

Look at callwithus outbound call lists, and oddities listed on that number?

HappyJack

If you are referring to the call history, yes, everything there looks normal in that front. The number dialed
is what shows up as being submitted to the service provider. Not sure if callwithus has a client software
for pc...I'll take a look.

Thanks
HappyJack

HappyJack

Just tried X-Lite softphone with that same provider and getting that same error msg with x-lite also.

CoalMinerRetired

Quote from: HappyJack on October 11, 2012, 10:27:42 AM
Just tried X-Lite softphone with that same provider and getting that same error msg with x-lite also.
if this means you've taken the Obi completely out of the loop, then the issue points to callwithus Yes?

HappyJack

That's correct, working with their support to resolve this issue.

Thanks everyone!!