News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No ring generated

Started by steeld00d, October 27, 2012, 03:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steeld00d

I'm having an issue with my 110 where it won't ring the attached phone if I call the Google voice number it's configured for again. However, if the Google voice number is called, I can pick up the receiver on the phone and the call connects. Also, it doesn't ring if I call the PSTN number attached either. It doesn't even connect if picking up the receiver. However, the phone does ring/connect if I attach it directly to the PSTN. I've tried resetting the config, reregistering it with ObiTalk and letting ObiTalk control the settings (this time). I was doing a custom config the last time it worked, but I hadn't changed anything between the time it worked and the time it stopped working. Also, I tried calling out from Google chat directly, thinking that might be an issue. However, it sounds more like an issue with the ring voltage not being generated. Any ideas?

QBZappy

Can you try it with another phone to compare with?
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.