News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

there is no service to complete your call

Started by ncdad1, November 15, 2012, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncdad1

My outgoing calls today all say the "there is not service to complete your call"   ... I figure you have an outage and just wanted to know what the ETA to get the system working again.  Is there somewhere on your web to look for that info?

ncdad1

Just figured it out ... I changed my google password and so needed to update in on obitalk website.

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. Can you please explain step by step what exactly did you do to resolve it. because I went to obitalk.com and you said you updated something, but I can't figure out what exactly I am looking to update.

Thank you

I tried to update my firmaware but it didn't modify it, since I ran an update in September. So, there are no changes...  "There's no service available to complete your call".

Please help

ncdad1

Sign on to orbitals dashboard
"Home"endpoint ... That is the name I called mine
Action column (gear)
Configure voice service
Google voice account (gear)
Update you google password

You have to wait a few minutes for the system to reset and sync.

Felix

Quote from: karma on November 20, 2012, 09:12:07 PM
Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. Can you please explain step by step what exactly did you do to resolve it. because I went to obitalk.com and you said you updated something, but I can't figure out what exactly I am looking to update.

Thank you
"there is no service to complete your call" is just that - there is no service configured on your device. It could be dozen different reasons. Unless you also changed your GV password on Google site - there is little chance that your root cause is the same as OP's.

You would be better off describing your problem from the very beginning [device, provider(s), any changes in dial plans, the number you are calling (at least area code and any prefixes you are dialing), what provider you expect it to go] and somebody will try to help you.