News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

auto attendant setup to ring phone by default or forward call to another OBI

Started by brave, November 28, 2012, 09:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brave

I would like to use OBI110 in China. If incoming call from PSTN line, AA will answer. After play the welcome prompt (already customerized) once,  if in 4 sec the caller pressed 2 (or maybe some else combination), it will be forwarded to another OBI; if nothing input in 4sec it will ring the phone.
I searched and found that the NumberonNoInput will function after the menu play 3 times. Is there a way to setup this function after only playing menu once?

in general I want the incoming call default go to ring the phone, without noticing the secret forwarding function(to another OBI).

QBZappy

brave,

Welcome

Re: obi110 auto attendent - default option
https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=3783.msg25164#msg25164

I believe the 1st item on that list should provide what you need. We need to work around the the current behavior of the OBi and use tricks to give people the impression that the call is being processed, even tough the OBi is actually repeating the message 3 times. Recording a ringback sound or a message to wait while your call is being transferred is the best solution to date.
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.