News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

One Minute of Silence Causes Reset to Dial Tone

Started by Busthead, December 03, 2012, 09:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busthead

Hello,

I've recently setup and configured an OBi110. My primary line is PSTN and I'm using Google Voice (GV) for long distance. Other than using the portal wizard to setup GV as SP1 the only other config change I've made is changing the LINE-DigitMap to:

([2-9]11S0|0|[2-9]xxxxxx|18[06-8][06-8]xxxxxxx|<**1>1[2-79]xxxxxxxxx|<**1>011xx.)

Here's my issue:

I have an 866 toll free conference call number that I frequently use. After dialing the 866 number I dial *meeting-number* and *my-access-code*.

The meeting-number is permanently static and not confidential. my-access-code is the moderator's secret pass code. I may one day need to change my-access-code but have gone years without doing so.

I'm frequently the first person dialed into the meeting. While waiting for other attendees the line is silent. After about a minute (66, 69 seconds) of silence the call is dropped (resets) and I'm returned to dial tone.

How can I either prevent this reset - allow indefinite silence, or extend the reset time from one minute to ten minutes?

Thanks!

QBZappy

You might have a go at these settings:

Physical Interfaces
    PHONE Port
SilenceDetectSensitivity
    LINE Port
SilenceDetectSensitivity      
SilenceTimeThreshold
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.