News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

The problem for obi110 connect to DIR655 router

Started by pacwang, January 21, 2013, 06:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacwang

My obi110 is connected to DIR655 router. At the beginning, my phone and obi110 is working properly. After 5-6 hrs, the light of phone on the adapter is off and the phone stop working. But I still can visit the ip address of obi110 and do setup. I have to reboot the router and then the phone works again.
I used DIR615 to replace DIR655, and there is no such problem. My SP1 is vbuzzer, and SP2 is GV.
Is there any people can help me for this issue?

MikeHObi

Sounds like it may be related to a bad power supply for the Obi.  If you have another with output of 12v DC and at least 1amp of current you could try a different one.  Otherwise open a support ticket to see if they agree and can ship you a new power supply.
Obi202 user & Obi100 using Anveo and Callcentric.

pacwang

I have tried another one power adapter and the problem is still existing. But I find that the wireless stop working for one minute, after that obi110 stop working too. I unplug and plug power for obi, it still not work. I must reboot router, then obi begin work. So is it possible router problem? I don't why wireless will stop working about one minute. I have checked the log of the router, don't see any record shows the router reboot itself. I really appreciate if some one can help me to figure out the problem.

MikeHObi

Next try then is the power supply on the router.  something is causing it to be intermittant.
Obi202 user & Obi100 using Anveo and Callcentric.