News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How do you get to the last 10 calls screen?

Started by themessiah, March 06, 2013, 06:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OZOi

In a web browser enter IP address of your OBi device. It will open web page. On that page click on Status | Call History.

themessiah

thank you,

fios router will not let me access 192.168.1.2

The requested URL was not found!

OZOi

Make sure that the requested information (IP address that you enter in browser as URL) is correct. Dial '***' on your phone and then press '1' to get to "Basic Network Status" announcement. It will tell you IP address of the OBi device.

themessiah

Quote from: OZOi on March 08, 2013, 07:36:15 PM
Make sure that the requested information (IP address that you enter in browser as URL) is correct. Dial '***' on your phone and then press '1' to get to "Basic Network Status" announcement. It will tell you IP address of the OBi device.

It says 192.168.1.2

so i entered: http://192.168.1.2/  and www.192.168.1.2/ and still a not go ...

I will contact verizon/fios ...

thanks

RFord

What Browser are you using?  Could you try another Browser like Chrome?

Additionally, try these:

1.  Clear/Empty your Cache

2.  Use 192.168.1.2:80 (append whatever you Web Server port is to your IP Address of the OBi Device)

3.  Try shutting down the Obi Device, followed by the Main Router, then the Modem and restart the Modem, then Router after Modem has gotten an WAN IP Address (Synced) and then the OBi device.

carl

This will NOT work with Obi 202, as mentioned on this forum.
If you have Obi 202- go to the expert configuration.> system management.> device configuration
In the web server area, check the box (on left, un check the box on right before that) > submit.
I rebooted the Obi after that, not sure whether it is necessary.
The default passwords are admin and admin, but if you want to leave it accessible from the internet, choose strong passwords.

themessiah

Quote from: carl on March 09, 2013, 05:25:28 PM
If you have Obi 202- go to the expert configuration.> system management.> device configuration
In the web server area, check the box (on left, un check the box on right before that) > submit.
The default passwords are admin and admin, but if you want to leave it accessible from the internet, choose strong passwords.

I tred what you suggested without the reboot and it was a no go ... I will try again tomorrow with the reboot and let you all know if that works ...

thanks

themessiah

Quote from: carl on March 09, 2013, 05:25:28 PM

All three boxes are checked on the left and it still is a no go:
Port            
UserPassword         
AccessFromWAN         

192.168.1.2 = The requested URL was not found! (even tried :80)

Note: the 202 reboots by itself after changes are saved...

fROM FIOS ROUTER:
PC Name:   OBi202   
Connection Type:   Ethernet
IP Address:   192.168.1.2

In the mean time I submitted a ticket ...

themessiah

Googled and found the answer ... now working:

STEP 1   Logging into your device
Dial *** from the phone connected to the OBi202
Enter 30#
Press 1 to Enter a New Value
Press 1# to Enable
Press 1 to Save
Hang up

You have just enabled web access configuration for your device.

Next we will acquire the IP address of your device, if you haven't already done so. You can acquire the IP of your device by:

Picking up the connected handset and dialing *** and then dialing 1

You should be provided with the current IP address of your OBihai device. If your IP is 0.0.0.0 please make sure that your device is properly connected to your network.

Once you have acquired your IP login to your device by using http://device_ip/. If this is your first time logging into your device you may be asked to enter a username and password. By default for admin login this should be:

User: admin
Password: admin

If you do not have this information then you will need to either reset or acquire this login information. Unfortunately we would not be able to provide support on this topic. You may however visit the OBihai support page for your specific device.

carl

Yeah, you can do it o9ver the phone I just felt much more comfortable to do it on the web site and it is faster too. But, whatever  works for you is great !  :D

themessiah

Quote from: carl on March 10, 2013, 05:35:31 PM
Yeah, you can do it o9ver the phone I just felt much more comfortable to do it on the web site and it is faster too. But, whatever  works for you is great !  :D

I never got it to work that way ...but thanks !!!