News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't setup GV - very frustrating

Started by Murray, March 29, 2013, 02:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murray

First off I've read the device installation guide and seen the videos and web tutorials on how to setup GV...

Here's my problem, the device configuration screen only has OBi No., Device Display Name and OBi Voice Gateway dropdown (with no options). Nothing else, no way to select time zone or do anything to configure GV or OBI in any other way.

I sincerely hope my frustration is due to problems with your website and that the device works like a charm for us however if this is the case, I'm not impressed by the lack of notice (a "we're experiencing technical problems" would be nice) and I sincerely hope you get this fixed soon so I can get the device up and running with GV.

If this is not the case, please either post updated instructions, a cs phone number or a notice with instructions of what to do when this occurs, so myself and others don't waste countless hours on unnecessary nonsense.

Great_Oldies_DJ

Hi,

Have you been able to get Google Voice set up? I can't duplicate the problem you are having with the website but my experience in dealing with websites in general is that if you experience problems like you are describing, sometimes it helps to switch browsers.