News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 - Anveo - Outgoing call delayed answer

Started by JJ_GTA, April 10, 2013, 05:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ_GTA

Anyone have any ideas for this one?

Place a call and you hear it ring.  Called party answers and says hello, but the calling party still hears the ringing tone.  After a few seconds the call is connected. The frustration is the called party says hello, hello, then hangs up.

I've been guessing at a NAT issue. I don't see any special settings on the router to help this and I have tried moving the SIP port away from 5060.

This is on a Bell Fibe modem/router.  Same problem if I put the Obi on a Linksys then connect to the Bell router.

Guytar

I have the exact same problem, I am with Anveo and OBI 202

Anyone any toughts?

jilebi

I have the same problem, but on a Obi110. I have already extensively posted on the forums on the issue, but with no resolution so far

CLTGreg

Quote from: jilebi on September 16, 2013, 12:15:50 PM
I have the same problem, but on a Obi110. I have already extensively posted on the forums on the issue, but with no resolution so far

Can you point me to the thread? I see a delayed dial tone but didn't go through it since I'm not sure if that's it.

Mobo

I am having the same issue.  Has anyone figured out a solution to this delay?  Does anyone know if this is an Anveo issue or Obi equipment.  I am using a Linksys router.
Any thoughts is appreciated.
Thanks