News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Callers cannot hear me!!!!

Started by daman, April 19, 2013, 11:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daman

Callers cannot hear me!!! Happens when making and receiving calls. I can hear them thought!!!!!
Anybody??????

giqcass

We could use a little more info but I'm guessing you may need to set a stun server.
Long live our new ObiLords!

dircom

Quote from: daman on April 19, 2013, 11:33:54 AM
Callers cannot hear me!!! Happens when making and receiving calls. I can hear them thought!!!!!
Anybody??????

"I can hear them thought!!!!!"
so you can read their thoughts?, but the other people can not read your thoughts?

CoalMinerRetired

Plug your OBI directly into Cable Modem (bypassing router) make and receive one call, and observe what happens.

Marina

I experience somewhat similar issue. Sometimes when on a call (regardless whether it was incoming or outgoing) caller on the other end stops hearing me. The call is not dropped, I can still hear them well as if nothing happened, but they can not hear me. After that, the only cure is to cycle the power on the Obi box. If I simply hang up and try to re-dial it says that there is no service available.
This happens very often to me. Average talk time to get this failure is only about 5-10 minutes.
My setup is Obi100 with GV and Sprint.