News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Cannot change InboundCallRoute

Started by sailing, May 20, 2013, 02:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sailing

I recently got a wifi only tablet and decided to set up calling through the obi using Csipsimple. I have an Obi110 with one land line and all outgoing calls through GV. I set up a Sip2sip and ddns account. I also changed the UserAgentPort. The obi is register to the Sip2sip account. When I call, my home phone rings and I can talk through my tablet. When I try to change the InboundCallRoute on SP2, the obi always reverts back to its default.

The map I'm trying to use is {(name)>(xxxxxxxx):sp1} Name being the caller id from my call logs. I also tried just entering sp1 to no avail. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

azrobert

Quote from: sailing on May 20, 2013, 02:25:26 PM
When I try to change the InboundCallRoute on SP2, the obi always reverts back to its default.

I'm assuming you are logging directly on the OBi to change its configuration and not thru OBiTalk.

Turn off Auto Provisioning.
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTalk Provisioning -> Method: Disabled

sailing

The default is for provisioning to be off but it wasn't. Once off, I was able to change the InboundCallRoute. Thanks.

To bad Obion isn't supported. It would have been a lot easier not to have to deal with this work around.