News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi 202, no dial tone after setting up Anveo ("service not configured")

Started by parkab0y, June 10, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkab0y

I just set up my OBi 202 tonight. Created a new number in Google Voice and added it to the account as SP1. It worked fine to both place and receive calls.

Then I configured Anveo for 911 service. Got through the process painlessly. Came back to OBiTalk, and I see that Anveo 911 is now listed at SP2, but it says that the "service is not configured." I also notice simultaneously that the display on my phone now says "Check tel line." And when I try to dial a number from the phone, there is no dial tone.

I figure that the problem must have something to do with Anveo, so I deleted the profile from SP2, created it a second time, adding in my SIP username, password, and making sure that it is marked as available for 911 calls. I'm then told that the configuration has been updated successfully. When I return to the OBiTalk menu, however, I'm still told that the service is not configured. And I still don't have a dial tone.

When looking at the OBi, the lights for line 1 and 2 are both solid green.

I feel like I'm pretty close to getting this all working, so I hope that someone is able to provide me with some suggestions.