News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi202 stuck with message "Reboot Required" after fw upgrade

Started by Dietrich, August 10, 2013, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dietrich

Hi,

I logged into my ObiTalk and was informed there was a new firmware update for my OBi202. So, I followed the instructions and upgraded remotely. Now, I'm on software version 3.0.1 (Build: 4041). However, when I check my OBi202 admin page. It has the "Reboot Required" symbol on the upper right corner. I rebooted the device twice (once a cold boot) but still the message is still there? Anybody else encountered this problem?

drgeoff

Apologies if this question appears to insult your intelligence.  Have you refreshed the web page which is displaying the "reboot required" message?

What did you mean by a 'cold boot'?  Did you mean temporarily removing the power?

If all else fails you could try a reset.  Save your configuration first if it is going to be a lot of work to put all your non-default settings in again.

Dietrich

Quote from: drgeoff on August 11, 2013, 03:31:54 AM
Apologies if this question appears to insult your intelligence.  Have you refreshed the web page which is displaying the "reboot required" message?

Yes I did.

What did you mean by a 'cold boot'?  Did you mean temporarily removing the power?

Yes.

If all else fails you could try a reset.  Save your configuration first if it is going to be a lot of work to put all your non-default settings in again.

I really didn't want to have to reset. But if there's no other fix then I will have to try it.