News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Inbound GV calls stopped ringing OBi202

Started by glenviewjeff, October 08, 2013, 11:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenviewjeff

Some time within the past week, my Google Voice number stopped ringing my Obi202 and only rings my cell phone.  I happen to have second Google Voice account configured on the device and the Obi202 is ringing my home phone just fine when I call my secondary Google Voice number.

I'm quite experienced with GV and the Obi, but I'm very confused; nothing has changed as far as I know about my configuration.  I tried rebooting the Obi to no avail.  Of course I ensured that the forwarding to voice chat is checked in GV, and it is, as well as that line 1 should ring on incoming calls from this account.  I can place outbound calls from the Obi202 using the problematic account just fine.  

Any ideas?

glenviewjeff

Solved, thanks to Obitalk support! 

QuoteIf you've installed and use GrooveIP or Talkatone or Phone-for-GV-GTalk by mo+ apps on your smartphone/tablet, such apps interfere with incoming calls to the OBi, and you would need to remove it completely from your smartphone.