News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi202: Calls not coming through INITIALLY

Started by RACSAC, October 10, 2013, 09:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RACSAC

Need help .... my phone will ring but when I answer it I can not hear the other person and they don't hear me. People have said it sounds like I have hung up on them HOWEVER if they call me right back my phone rings and when I pick-up there is a connection between both of us.

This happens everytime .... first time a person calls they do not get through ... if they call right back they do get through and I can hear them. It almost seems as if my OBi202 has to be "woken up" or something in order for it to properly receive calls.

Outgoing calls are fine whenever I want to make a call.

I currently have a my Cable Modem going to a NetGear WNDR3700 RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Router and then from the router to my OBi202.

Plenty of Bandwidth with Cable Modem 16mbs. download.

I am using Sprint Cell Phone number as my Google Voice Number via. the arrangement Sprint has with Google Voice.

Any suggestions??

HELP my phone is important to me ... my office phone forwards to my Google Voice Number which is my Sprint cell phone number and I want to be able to answer my office calls at home via. OBi202.

Thanks...suggestions appreciated.

RACSAC in Hawaii

Shale

For now, I would plug the router into the modem and plug the OBI into the router. Reboot the modem if you have to.

If that fixes it, maybe there will be some settings to allow you to successfully use your original setup. But for now, I would try that to see if that particular problem goes away.