News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

ObiHai 202 with Google Voice & Executive Pro Chattaway Telephone Headset

Started by Reggie, October 18, 2013, 03:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reggie

First off I love my ObiHai 202 it is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! ;D. I have had it working fine with 2 GV Lines since January this year. Line 1 was attached to a POTS phone and Line 2 was attached 2 a Fax Machine. I decided to change the POTS that was attached to Line 1 with a Executive Pro Chattaway Single Line Telephone Headset System heres the link below the post.

Now when the POTS phone was connected the phone would ring like any standard phone. But when the headset is attached  and when someone calls the Obi202 rings normally but when a second call comes in the obi202 rings only once then stops. If you don't catch the call during the first ring the phone call won't pick up. My obi202 is setup for GV and I have not changed any settings in the Obi202 since I originally set it up.

Any guidance in the resolution of this matter is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

http://www.headsets.com/headset/Executive-Pro-Chattaway-Single-Line-Telephone-Headset-System/

Gavo

Reggie,

Just try experimenting with the "CallForwardOnNoAnswerRingCount" settings (in Voice Service, SP..). My 202 is displaying quirky behaviour when a second call comes in and I can adjust the number of rings by adjusting this value (even if the "CallForwardOnNoAnswerEnable" value is not enabled).

Regards

Gavin