News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Correct Callcentric DID Configuration for Obi 110?

Started by Ferdamshur, January 28, 2014, 10:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferdamshur

Hi All -

I have successfully ported my landline number to Callcentric, but cannot figure out how to configure my Obi 110 so that incoming calls to the ported number will ring in. I already have a Callcentric # successfully set up on SP1 and can make outgoing calls.

Thanks for your help!

??? ??? ???

hwittenb

On your CallCentric account page under "Preferences" you have settings for your DID's titled "DID Forwarding".  There are settings there for where you wish to ring incoming calls to your DID numbers. 

If you have a single DID your indicate under DID Forwarding that you which calls to the number to ring your primary account.

If you have two DID's and wish both DID's to ring the same phone make the appropriate setting under "Preferences" by setting both numbers to ring the same extension.

If you have two DID's that you wish to keep separate you would need to setup an additional CallCentric "Extension" and setup the new extension on the OBi (under SP2) to register and forward one of the DID's to the new extension.