News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 + ANVEO --- Incoming Calls Not Ringing

Started by Daikon, March 07, 2014, 06:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikon

Wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issue?

This started mysteriously within the last week or so without me noticing until today. I don't know if this problem is related but coincidentally there's a new method to provision/re-provision Anveo accounts with the Obi202.

After a bit of frustration and researching, I figured out how to re-provision Anveo from another post:

At present, Anveo account is registered and appears online both from the Obi202 side as well as Anveo's side. Outgoing calls are working fine, but incoming calls are NOT working.

I updated the Obi202 firmware, rebooted, reset to factory defaults, deleted device from account, re-installed device, reset modem/router/Obi202, etc. etc. etc. -- still no luck.

Other information:

• I'm using the Free Subscription with Anveo (Not the Offers through Obihai [i.e. Basic, Basic Plus, Small Office). Could that be the issue?
  • I've had the Free Subscription with Anveo since February 2014

Spent all day trying to figure this out, and completely stumped. I could use some help if anyone has any ideas. Thanks in advance!

AlanB

There were firmware problems in the past couple of weeks that prevented incoming calls.  If you just updated yesterday, you should in theory be OK.  Are you on this version?

3.0.1 (Build: 4330)

Daikon

I checked firmware and I'm @ 3.0.1 (Build: 4330).

Separately, received a response from Obihai Support to check my call history where I found interesting logs. Apparently the incoming calls were registering, but oddly they were going to the auto attendant and causing the call to fail. The logs said:

• "Fork to: AA4; (Failed; Busy) VM1"

Anyone know how to bypass the Auto Attendant and have the incoming calls go straight to the phones?

MikeHObi

Quote from: Daikon on March 08, 2014, 10:28:41 AM

Anyone know how to bypass the Auto Attendant and have the incoming calls go straight to the phones?

The AA by default does not play a role if using default settings.  What is in your inbound call route for the service the calls is coming in on?
For example {ph1,ph2} is what is in the inbound call route for my google voice service.
Obi202 user & Obi100 using Anveo and Callcentric.

anm8tr

I just setup seven Polycom IP 321 phones and one Grandstream GXP2120 with Anveo and an Obi 202. Mine all work just fine in and out except I cannot get voice messaging to notify me if there are messages left other than email.

Shale

Quote from: Daikon on March 08, 2014, 10:28:41 AM

In OBiTalk, remove the phone number from Trusted Callers.