News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can you stop the fast dial tone when you have a voicemail with Vestalink?

Started by Holysmoke, April 11, 2014, 12:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holysmoke

I have unchecked MWIEnable,   X_VMWIEnable   and MessageWaiting in the Obi100 GUI

I then save and reboot but it reenables itself and continues to give me the annoying rapid dial tone when I have a voicemail.

is there a way to disable that? thanks

Taoman

Quote from: Holysmoke on April 11, 2014, 12:18:35 PM
I have unchecked MWIEnable,   X_VMWIEnable   and MessageWaiting in the Obi100 GUI

I then save and reboot but it reenables itself and continues to give me the annoying rapid dial tone when I have a voicemail.
I no longer subscribe to Vestalink but I thought there was a way you could disable it in the Vestalink web portal? I could be wrong about that, however.

As far as your Obi is concerned I assume you ran the Easy Setup tool from Vestalink? If so, your Obi is now using ITSP provisioning. To have the settings you've changed remain after a reboot you will need to disable ITSP provisioning.

System Management>Auto Provisioning>ITSP Provisioning

cluckercreek

Just go into ObiTalk and disable it by clicking whichever SPx you are using. It is an option on the setup page.

KAura

resistance is futile...
we are vestalink...
 your obi...

will be assimilated!

I would contact vestalink indirectly via email
if it isn't already covered in the faq...

**you would think it's a control panel option**

otherwise, the ONLY recourse is to HARD reset
your device and do manual configuration...

which vestalink does not support  ::)