News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Outgoing call disconnecting

Started by ikonos, April 10, 2014, 12:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikonos

Hi,

I configured a Cisco SPA504g phone to route calls through a Obi110 which is connected PSTN line on the lineport and Anveo on SP1. I also connected an analog phone to the Obi110 phone port. When I make a call using the Cisco phone to a cell phone, the call connects (outgoing through the PSTN line) and I can hear the voice of the other person but with in 10 secs of the call connecting, the call getting disconnected. However if I make the outgoing call with the analog phone to the same number, everything works file. If the recipient makes the call back (PSTN number) both the analog phone and SPA504 rings and I can talk with out any problem. Seems like only the outgoing call from the SPA is giving problems.

On the OBI110 call history it shows the call ringed, connected and disconnected with a message End call (404 not found). Is it a codec issue? handshakes not working well? Appreciate some pointers.

Thanks
Ik.

tg.voip

I have the same problem that the calling can maintain 1-2 minutes, then disconnect.

My configruation is:
China: Obi110  + local fixed line
Hong Kong: Obi202 + ObiLINE + local fixed line
Macau: Obi202 + ObiLINE + local fixed line
Add each Obi ID into speed dial which can dial 2* phone

Symptom:
China call to HK mobile or Macau mobile, disconnect within 1 minute
HK call to Macau mobile, disconnect within 1-2 minutes

Anyone can help?

lucaspiller

Hey ikonos, I saw your post in my thread.

I had a similar error when setting up my SIP line, basically the Obi device was adding the prefix (**1) which my PBX didn't understand. This resulted in the "End Call (404 Not Found)" error you are saying. Are you sure the call is going out on "LINE1" and not one of the SIP lines ("SP1" or "SP2")?