News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Help config Please. Moving to Obi200 device.

Started by neftv, April 23, 2014, 05:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neftv

Hi
I recently recieved my Obi200 and the latest firmware is on it.
I need some configuration help with dial plan setup etc.

I am in the process of using up my funds in Anveo to eventually port over to Intelafone so in the meantime my set up need is as follows

1) Anveo for all incoming calls and 911 calling.
2) Intelafone for all outgoing domestic (USA) calls.
3) PennyTel for calling out to Australia 01161
4) Vyke for calling out to Greece 01130

On my Obi100 PennyTel use to be setup as a gateway in Obi Device but that seem to change and I could only setup as an SP service on the obi device.  I presume that will be the same for Vyke (sip.vyke.com) although I like to attempt to test is as a gateway if I can.

Is there some flexiblity to to swap between service provider say down the road I want to use smarvoip.com to call greece Now that service can be set up as a gateway.  I think it just a matter of changing one parameter in the dial plan. Can you show me that.
I would be very greatful for any help here. 

Shale

The easiest is to set each up on a different SP. Prefix calls that should be make via SP3, for example, with **3 and then dial the rest. The **3 can be included in a Quick Dial.

It is possible to set up strings to automate this based on the numbers involved, but this can get you started. You would still be setting up the SPs anyway. So if you get that part working and then describe what you want to do (send all calls that start with 01130 out via SP4, for example) you can probably get personalized assistance for that. Similar threads abound.

But I would get the manual setup done first.